Thursday, April 13, 2006

A start to my Proposal. I know it doesn't look like much, but I've put a good amount of thought into this, I just need another hours worth!

In my journal article, I plan on covering several elements of the homeschooling controversy,

including different factors that went into shaping this controversy. I am going to introduce a

specific character and follow through with that characters story. Then I will give lots of

historical background showing how public education in America got to where it is today, and why

none of these changes have ultimately been for the better. At the end of my essay, I will be

arguing that education is going down hill because of a variety of factors, not just one factor.

Ultimately there is no real conclusion, except that change needs to occur within education.

No comments: